BLOG DISCLAIMER

All content provided on this "penangfoodie.blogspot.com" blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of penangfoodie.blogspot.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Penang Sports Club - The Best & The Worst

 Makes me wonder why anyone would dare to put up the sign above.
No Good, Money Back...
You must be joking, it is really no good,
and no, I did not ask for my money back.
Why?
Cause one man's meat is another man's poison.
So yet again ... although I have placed it on my NO GO list ...
this is absolutely and utterly my own opinion
just in case another French man goes besserk over the posts ...
oops error ...
should be Japanese cause now we are talking bout Japanese food
Just in case you are not a follower of this blog and have no idea what I am talking about,
please have a look at the 'comments' on this link
 So I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Set ...
The triple orange juice was excellent.

 But the chicken teriyaki ... please don waste ya time ...
Suddenly I am out of words to describe it.
The soup ... I think it's the worst miso soup I have ever had ...
 Anyway, let's not be -ve today.
I decided to move on and order my all time favourite at Sports Club ...
Chicken Quesadillas
You never go wrong :-)
So yummy
And it will sure make your day if you pair it up with the best Guinness in Penang
Cheers !



No comments: